Great people make a great team
At Boyce we truly care about our team.
We are passionate about providing interesting and challenging careers and we recognise the importance of work life balance.
It is this approach that has enabled us to attract and retain key staff and one that makes Boyce a great place to work.
- Annual 'Employee of the Year' Award
In 2008 Boyce initiated an annual employee award in memory of Tony Quirk, one of the firm’s youngest-ever Directors.
Tony started with Boyce in the Moree branch in 1991 after completing an accounting degree, and qualified as a CA in 1992. He transferred to Boyce Dubbo in 1995 and was appointed as a Director in July 1997 at just 27 years of age.
Tony died suddenly in February 2005, leaving behind his wife and baby son as well as an enduring memory of his commitment to the culture and social fabric of the firm. In his honour the Directors instigated the “TQ Employee of the Year Award", the aim of which is to:
- Reward excellence within the professional services field.
- Recognise that each team member’s contribution is valued no matter what role we play within the firm.
- Confirm the message that effort, commitment and loyalty are valued attributes.
- Reinforce our commitment to strive to be an employer that values and acknowledges the contribution of all the team.
- Involve the whole team (excluding Directors) in the process of nominating finalists for the Award.
The winner of the TQ Employee of the Year award receives a prestigious trophy acknowledging their achievement as well as a generous travel voucher. No wonder that every year the award is hotly contested.
Details of past winners of the Boyce 'TQ Employee of the Year' award can be found here.
- Find us on social media