Location: Cooma, Dubbo, Goulburn, Moree, Wagga
Closing Date: 19/02/2022
Boyce Chartered Accountants is Australia's leading regional accounting firm with offices located in the major NSW regional centres of Cooma, Dubbo, Goulburn, Moree and Wagga Wagga.
This role can be based from any of our 5 office locations.
The Boyce approach is different. At Boyce, the team use the firm's unique systems and years of experience to provide clients with dramatically different and truly valuable information and insights.
We take pride in the great team culture and offer exceptional employee benefits including salary packaging, flexible work arrangements and secondment opportunities.
What will you do?
The Superannuation Specialist will work across a broad range of SMSFs, providing compliance and accounting services.
You’ll play a pivotal role in supporting all Directors to achieve goals for their superannuation clients.
- Coordinate and manage the workflow of the superannuation team.
- Develop solutions for superannuation clients and manage the implementation of actions.
- Support the Directors in the development, planning and delivery of office objectives and budgets.
- Provide support, advice, and training to team members.
- Communicate with SMSF auditors and the ATO in relation to client matters as required.
- Identify existing and/or potential SISA and tax compliance issues.
- Be involved in hands-on client contact to ensure deliverables meet client needs and expectations.
Our Superannuation Specialist will be highly motivated and experienced in all aspects of Superannuation accounting.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and superannuation accounting experience in a public practice firm.
- Advanced knowledge in the use and application of SMSF software, ideally Class Super software.
- Completed (or currently completing) post graduate qualifications such as CA or CPA
- Demonstrated high level communication skills with an ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, well organised and efficient.
Boyce takes pride in the great team culture and fantastic employee benefits it offers team members in recognition of their valuable contributions, including:
- Competitive remuneration
- Option for Salary packaging
- Wellbeing Days
- Generous social benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Group life and income protection insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviewing for this coveted position will begin straight away.