Superannuation Administration Officer
Location: Boyce Chartered Accountants
Looking for a meaningful and challenging career opportunity in Regional Australia? Join Australia’s top Regional Accounting firm in Cooma NSW and experience our fantastic team culture where we strive to provide an outstanding service to clients and make a real difference in the communities we operate in.
Work with a firm who are passionate about supporting team member’s self-development, growth and career progression.
Applications are open for a Superannuation Administration Officer to provide broad clerical assistance to our Superannuation team.
The Superannuation Administration Officer is primarily responsible for ensuring that the administrative aspects of the firms support areas are undertaken to assist the Superannuation Team in carrying out their day to day functions.
You will be required to maintain and build positive relationships with clients and staff and ensure that all work is completed to a high standard and in and efficient and timely manner.
Administration activities to assist the superannuation team in carrying out their day to day functions including;
- Data entry;
- Monitor job progress using our in-house Workflow Manager;
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly billing process;
- Preparation and coordination of meetings;
- Prepare client forms for lodgement;
- Assist with enquiries;
- Provide relief for Reception where required.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Business Administration experience and/or qualifications;
- Ability to effectively communicate with varied clientele over different mediums;
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service;
- Motivation and ability to work successfully in an individual and team environment.
Why Boyce Cooma?
Did you know you can have a professional and rewarding career in regional NSW without having to relocate to the city? Enjoy the great benefits Cooma has to offer, exceed in your career and maintain a great work-life balance.
Boyce takes pride in the great team culture and fantastic employee benefits it offers team members in recognition for their valuable contributions. Learn more here about the rewards and benefits offered to our employees.
Boyce will provide relevant on the job training and support your career path.