Location: Goulburn, Wagga, Dubbo
Closing Date: 31/12/2021
While you grow your career with us, Boyce Financial Services (BFS) will provide competitive remuneration, benefits, and reward for your efforts.
· Have our own AFSL and a strong existing client base
· Have solid and experienced back office support
· Deliver flexibility to balance work and personal life
· Participate regularly in social and community events
· Have an inclusive and supportive team
Boyce were named Australia’s #1 Regional Accounting Firm and Boyce Financial Services was the 2020 Winner of the Lonsdale “Business of the Year” award.
- We care for and respect others
- We are one team
- We will continue to develop and learn
- We are fiercely independent and ethical
- We care about and contribute to our regions
- We balance work, community and our family
- We have fun
About the Position
We are seeking an experienced Para Planner to join our Financial Services Team. The incumbent can be based in our Wagga, Dubbo or Goulburn Office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of Statements of Advice and Records of Advice for our team of advisors across the Firm’s five Regional offices in Moree, Dubbo, Wagga, Cooma & Goulburn
- Work with the Practice Manager to ensure compliance requirements for the financial services licensee are met
- Provision of assistance in maintaining the XPlan database
- Providing administrative support as required by the BFS team
The successful applicant will have previous experience in financial services and an excellent understanding of Xplan. Tertiary qualifications would be highly regarded.
Most importantly, we’re looking for a motivated individual who will fit into our team, shares our company values and has the right attitude.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing what you’ll bring to the position.
For further information including a copy of the position description, get in touch with our Careers team on (02) 6971 0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org