2021 Graduate Accountant Intake
Location: Cooma, Dubbo, Goulburn, Moree and Wagga Wagga
Closing Date: 17/12/2020
Looking for a meaningful and challenging career opportunity in Regional Australia?
Join Australia’s top Regional Accounting firm and experience our fantastic team culture where we strive to provide an outstanding service to clients and make a real difference in the communities we operate in - Cooma, Dubbo, Goulburn, Moree and Wagga Wagga.
We are recruiting Graduates across all locations!
Why choose Boyce?
Did you know you can have a professional and rewarding career in regional NSW without having to relocate to the city?
- Receive innovative learning and development opportunities;
- Secondment opportunities available to increase your knowledge depth;
- Financial support for study, including study leave and textbook allowance;
- Access to flexible work arrangements to fit in around your studies.
What will you do?
- Learn from and work with industry professionals across different business functions
- Hands-on projects
- Have exposure to clients
- Participate in targeted and relevant professional training
- Kick-start your career while you learn!
To be successful as a Graduate Accountant, you will have:
- You will have completed or about to complete a relevant degree.
- You'll need all the usual communication and presentation skills, as well as an interest in the industry and your career and personal development.
- You are looking for a long-term career and you’re motivated and excited by the career progression and learning and development opportunities Boyce has to offer.
- You will be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency status
Applications (including a cover letter and resume) can be submitted via Seek or our Careers website www.boycecareers.com
For further information or to discuss, please contact our HR Team on (02) 6971 0600 or by sending an email to HR@boyceca.com