Human Resources Manager
Location: Any Boyce Location or Remote
Closing Date: 30/09/2021
Boyce employ over 130 team members across 5 regional locations - Cooma, Dubbo, Goulburn, Moree and Wagga Wagga. Our team strongly believe in our values as well as our vision - to genuinely care for our clients, providing them with truly valuable information and insights, crucial to their ongoing business growth and success.
We take pride in the great team culture and offer exceptional employee benefits including salary packaging, flexible work arrangements and secondment opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organisation on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organisation's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
The position is remote or can be based in any of our 5 offices.
The role will provide expertise as well as develop and deliver strategies in the areas of recruitment, performance management, organisational development through effective learning and development strategies, employee engagement, employee relations, diversity and inclusion, policy and procedure development and HR compliance.
- 5+ years' experience in a generalist Human Resources role
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
Why choose Boyce?
- Defined Career pathways for continued career progression
- Receive innovative learning and development opportunities
- Secondment opportunities available to increase your knowledge depth
- Access to flexible work arrangements.
Contact our careers team for more information or submit an application now!
email@example.com [link removed]