Graduates and Accountants
Looking for a meaningful and challenging career opportunity in Regional Australia? Join Australia’s top Regional Accounting firm in Moree NSW and experience our fantastic team culture where we strive to provide an outstanding service to clients and make a real difference in the communities we operate in.
Applications are now open in our Moree Office for Graduates or experienced Accountants.
- Work with the top 20% of regional business people and agribusinesses
- Work with flexible arrangements which help you to achieve a quality work-life balance
- Work with a firm who are passionate about supporting team member’s self-development, growth and career progression
Duties relevant to experience and include:
- Assist Senior Accountants in providing advice to clients
- Preparing draft year-end financial statements and tax returns
- Preparing draft cash-flow budget templates and data entry
- Timely and accurate preparation of financial reports and statements
Boyce Moree is looking to talk to you if you:
- Recently graduated or nearing completion in a relevant university degree, or
- Have experience as an Accountant.
Your "can do" attitude and enthusiasm will allow you to step up to the unique Boyce approach to accounting and advisory services. You are looking for a long-term career and you're motivated and excited by the career progression and learning and development opportunities Boyce has to offer.
Why Boyce Moree?
You can have a professional and rewarding career in regional NSW without having to relocate to a city. Enjoy the great benefits Moree has to offer, exceed in your career and maintain a great work-life balance.
Boyce takes pride in the great team culture and fantastic employee benefits it offers team members in recognition for their valuable contributions. Learn more here about the rewards and benefits offered to our employees.
For further information or to apply contact Tracey Somerville on (02) 6971 0600 or HR@boyceca.com.