Location: Wagga Wagga
Boyce Chartered Accountants is ranked in the AFR’s Top 100 Accounting Firms for 2018, 2019 and 2020 with locations in Wagga Wagga, Goulburn, Moree, Dubbo and Cooma.
We take pride in helping our local Communities by providing support and guidance to our clients and employees.
Why choose Boyce?
Did you know you can have a professional and rewarding career in regional NSW without having to relocate to the city?
- Receive innovative learning and development opportunities;
- Secondment opportunities available to increase your knowledge;
- Financial support for study, including study leave and textbook allowance;
- Access to flexible work arrangements to fit in around your studies.
What will you do?
- Learn from and work with industry professionals across different business functions
- Participate in targeted and relevant professional training
- Kick-start your career while you learn!
To be successful as a Graduate Accountant:
- You will have completed or about to complete a relevant degree.
- You'll need all the usual communication and presentation skills, as well as an interest in the industry and your personal development.
- You are looking for a long-term career and you’re motivated and excited by the career progression and learning and development opportunities Boyce has to offer.
- You will be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency status
Applications (including a cover letter and resume) can be submitted below or via Seek.