Location: Wagga Wagga
Closing Date: 30/09/2020
Boyce Wagga is seeking an experienced Graduate Accountant to join our team on a permanent, full time or part time basis. We are looking for someone with strong initiative who has a few years in public practice under their belt.
About You – Selection Criteria
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications and experience in public practice;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deliver exceptional client service;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Completed or pursuing CA qualifications;
- Proficiency in Accounting software systems
Most importantly, we’re looking for a motivated individual with a strong fit for our team and the right attitude.
Boyce takes pride in the great team culture and fantastic employee benefits it offers team members in recognition of their valuable contributions. Some initiatives include:
- Competitive remuneration & great social benefits
- Paid study leave & CA/CPA financial support
- Group life and income protection insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible work arrangements
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
For further information email HR@boyceca.com.