Closing Date: 01/10/2021
Boyce Chartered Accountants are Australia's top Regional Accounting firm, with locations in Moree, Wagga Wagga, Goulburn, Dubbo and Cooma.
Due to continued growth, Boyce Moree are now taking applications for:
- Cadets – planning to or already studying a relevant degree
- Graduates - recently graduated or about to graduate from a relevant degree
What will you do?
- Learn from and work with industry leading professionals across different business functions;
- Apply your knowledge of clients/firm and industry trends and current issues;
- Participate in targeted and relevant professional training;
- Enabling our clients to make timely and effective decisions by providing meaningful management accounting information utilising leading edge applications.
Boyce Moree are looking to talk to you if you are interested in accounting.
- You may be about to finish school,
- Currently studying or graduated in a relevant university degree.
Your "can do" attitude and enthusiasm will allow you to step up to the unique Boyce approach to accounting and advisory services. You are looking for a long-term career and you're motivated and excited by the career progression and learning and development opportunities Boyce has to offer.
Why choose Boyce?
- 5 weeks leave annually for team members located in our Moree office
- Relocation assistance and salary packaging options
- Defined Career pathways for continued career progression
- Receive innovative learning and development opportunities
- Secondment opportunities available to increase your knowledge depth
- Financial support for study, including study leave and textbook allowance
- Access to flexible work arrangements.
Boyce takes pride in the great team culture and fantastic employee benefits it offers team members in recognition for their valuable contributions.
For further information or to apply, visit boycecareers.com or contact us on 02 69 710 600.