Closing Date: 31/07/2021
While you grow your career with us, Boyce Financial Services will provide competitive remuneration, benefits, and reward for your efforts.
- Have our own AFSL and a strong existing client base
- Have solid and experienced back office support
- Deliver flexibility to balance work and personal life
- Provide an impressive learning and development program
- Participate regularly in social and community events
Boyce were named Australia’s #1 Regional Accounting Firm and were 2020 Winners of the Lonsdale “Business of the Year” award.
What you will do
Provide holistic, bespoke advice and solutions to your client base, consisting of high net wealth and primary industry families, including the owners of Australia’s leading regionally based businesses.
- Advise on wealth creation & investment strategies, SMSF, retirement planning, personal risk, estate planning and taxation.
- Work cohesively with the Boyce accounting directors to maximise client investment opportunities and ensure that investment related solutions are provided with best interest in mind.
- Develop and sustain relationships with existing and new clients.
- Ensure compliance requirements and ethical standards are met.
What you will bring to our Firm
- 3 + years’ experience in a client-facing role
- A relevant qualification in a related discipline (financial planning, commerce, accounting or economics)
- FASEA exam completion & minimum education standards compliancy or working towards
- An exemplary audit record
- Advanced relationship management skills
Get in touch: submit your application or call our People and Culture Team on 02 69 710 600 for a confidential discussion.
Boyce is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture. We encourage and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.