Cadets & Graduates - Financial Services
Location: Boyce Financial Services
Closing Date: 17/03/2021
A regional financial advisory firm that genuinely cares for clients; Boyce Financial Services (BFS) was established to ensure that people in rural and regional areas have access to the highest quality investment and financial planning advice from advisers you can really trust.
Our Graduate and Cadet Financial Services Program is now accepting applications for a 2021 intake. We are accepting applications from individuals who are studying or have completed relevant study for the following roles:
- Financial Planning
As part of the Boyce team, you will receive:
- Innovative learning and development opportunities;
- Secondment opportunities available to increase your knowledge depth;
- Financial support for study, including study leave and textbook allowance;
- Access to flexible work arrangements to fit in around your studies.
What will you do?
- Learn from and work with industry professionals across different business functions
- Hands-on projects
- Have exposure to Clients
- Participate in targeted and relevant professional training
- Kick-start your career while you learn!
To be successful in our Financial Services team:
- You will have completed or be about to complete a relevant degree (finance, business and economics qualifications which are approved for FASEA.
- You'll need all the usual communication and presentation skills, as well as an interest in the industry, your career and personal development.
- You are looking for a long-term career and you’re motivated and excited by the career progression and learning and development opportunities Boyce has to offer.
- You will be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency status
Applications (including a cover letter and resume) can be submitted via Seek or by using the Submit Online Application button below.
For further information or to discuss, please contact our HR Team on (02) 6971 0600 or by sending an email to HR@boyceca.com