Closing Date: 12/11/2020
Why choose Boyce?
Did you know you can have a professional and rewarding career in regional NSW without having to relocate to the city? Enjoy the great benefits
- Receive innovative learning and development opportunities
- Secondment opportunities available to increase your knowledge depth
- Financial support for study, including study leave and textbook allowance
- Access to flexible work arrangements to fit in around your studies.
To be successful as a Cadet or Graduate Accountant, you will have:
- You will have completed, be studying or intending to study a relevant degree in 2021.
- You'll need all the usual communication and presentation skills, as well as an interest in the industry and your career and personal development.
- You are looking for a long-term career and you’re motivated and excited by the career progression and learning and development opportunities Boyce has to offer.
- You will be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency status
Applications (including a cover letter and resume) can be submitted by applying below
For further information or to discuss, please contact our HR Team on (02) 6971 0600 or by sending an email to HR@boyceca.com