Cadet and Graduate Program Opportunities
Location: All Locations
Closing Date: 15/03/2021
Are you a student or recent university graduate looking for career opportunities in a regional professional firm?
This is an opportunity to earn while you learn and commence a clearly defined career path with our Cadet and Graduate Programs.
Boyce are taking applications in the following divisions:
- Financial Services
- Specialist Divisions
Why choose Boyce?
Boyce has offices and opportunities at each of our 5 regional NSW locations - Cooma, Dubbo, Goulburn, Moree and Wagga Wagga.
You can have a professional and rewarding career in regional NSW without having to relocate to the city.
- Be supported and mentored by industry leaders and professionals at Australia's #1 Regional Firm
- Receive innovative learning and development opportunities
- Secondment opportunities available to increase your knowledge depth
- Financial support for study, including study leave and textbook allowance
- Access to flexible work arrangements to fit in around your studies.
To be successful as a Boyce Team Member you will have:
- You will be studying, intending to study or have recently graduated with a relevant degree;
- You'll need all the usual communication and presentation skills, as well as an interest in the industry and your career and personal development;
- You are looking for a long-term career and you’re motivated and excited by the career progression and learning and development opportunities Boyce has to offer;
- You will be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency status
What will you do?
- Learn from and work with industry professionals across different business functions
- Hands-on projects
- Have exposure to Clients
- Participate in targeted and relevant professional training
- Kick-start your career while you learn!
Submit your interest using the 'Submit Online Application' button below.
You can call our People & Culture Team on 02 69 710 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this program and opportunties.