2021 Cadet Accountant Intake
Location: Cooma, Dubbo, Goulburn, Moree and Wagga Wagga
Closing Date: 17/12/2020
Are you a school student or recent school leavers looking for career opportunities in a regional professional firm?
This is an opportunity to earn while you learn and commence a clearly defined career path with our Cadet Program.
Applications are now open across all offices - Cooma, Dubbo, Goulburn, Moree and Wagga.
Why choose Boyce?
Did you know you can have a professional and rewarding career in regional NSW without having to relocate to the city? Enjoy the great benefits -
- Be supported and mentored by industry leaders and professionals at Australia's #1 Regional Firm
- Receive innovative learning and development opportunities
- Secondment opportunities available to increase your knowledge depth
- Financial support for study, including study leave and textbook allowance
- Access to flexible work arrangements to fit in around your studies.
To be successful as a Cadet Accountant, you will have:
- You will be studying or intending to study a relevant degree in 2021;
- You'll need all the usual communication and presentation skills, as well as an interest in the industry and your career and personal development;
- You are looking for a long-term career and you’re motivated and excited by the career progression and learning and development opportunities Boyce has to offer;
- You will be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency status
Applications (including a cover letter and resume) can be submitted via Seek or our Careers website.
For further information or to discuss, please contact our HR Team on (02) 6971 0600 or by sending an email to HR@boyceca.com