Closing Date: 03/07/2021
Boyce Chartered Accountants is ranked as the #1 Regional Accounting Firm in Australia in the AFR’s Top 100 Accounting Firms list for 2019.
Boyce employs over 135 team members across 5 regional locations - Cooma, Dubbo, Goulburn, Moree and Wagga Wagga. Our team strongly believe in our values as well as our vision - to genuinely care for our clients, providing them with truly valuable information and insights, crucial to their ongoing business growth and success
About the Position
Reporting to the local Administration Director, you will be responsible for delivering efficient and effective administrative and clerical support for the Firm.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining electronic and manual filing systems
- Scanning, profiling and saving emails
- Running office errands
- Assisting with the organisation of internal social events and corporate functions
- Covering reception, answering phone calls and meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Assist the Accounting team in bills preparation and other tasks
- Support to the Executive Assistant and internal Service Divisions as required
- Assist in the successful delivery of ad-hoc projects, for example, client engagement updates and corporate register compliance procedures.
- Responsible for procurement of stationery and upkeep of office equipment
- Ensuring the office environment looks presentable and tidy
The successful candidate will:
- Sound computer literacy skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility, initiative and self-motivation.
- Organisational skills, especially superior time management skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Current drivers licence (desirable).
- Motivated by a diverse workflow as each day will present with a variety of tasks
This is an exciting position for someone who might be interested in launching their career in a professional firm.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Business Administration experience and/or qualifications;
- Ability to effectively communicate with varied clientele over different mediums;
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service;
- Motivation and ability to work successfully in an individual and team environment
To find out more about what Boyce has to offer, go to boycecareers.com