Location: Wagga Wagga
Boyce Chartered Accountants are Australia's top Regional Accounting firm, with locations in Wagga Wagga, Goulburn, Moree, Dubbo and Cooma.
We take pride in helping our local Communities by providing support and guidance to our clients and employees.
What will you do?
- Learn from and work with industry professionals across different business functions;
- Apply your knowledge of clients/firm and industry trends and current issues;
- Participate in targeted and relevant professional training;
- Prepare accurate and concise financial statements, work papers, management reports, and assist with an array of client matters.
Why choose Boyce?
- Defined Career pathways for continued career progression
- Receive innovative learning and development opportunities
- Secondment opportunities available to increase your knowledge depth
- Financial support for study, including study leave and textbook allowance
- Access to flexible work arrangements.
Find out more about the Benefits of Boyce at our Careers page: https://www.boycecareers.com/great-team/rewards-and-benefits
Who can apply?
Those who have completed a relevant degree and intend to study, or have started their CA or CPA studies.
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a public practice setting.
You'll need all the usual communication and presentation skills, as well as an interest in the industry and your career and personal development.
You will be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency status, with a consistent academic record.
Applications (including a cover letter and resume) can be submitted via Seek or our Careers website.