Closing Date: 31/12/2021
Boyce Chartered Accountants are Australia's top Regional Accounting firm, with locations in Moree, Wagga Wagga, Goulburn, Dubbo and Cooma.
Due to continued growth, Boyce Goulburn are now taking applications for Accountants with public practice experience who want to take the next step in their career.
What will you do?
- Learn from and work with industry leading professionals across different business functions;
- Apply your knowledge of clients/firm and industry trends and current issues;
- Participate in targeted and relevant professional training;
- Enabling our clients to make timely and effective decisions by providing meaningful management accounting information utilising leading edge applications.
We are looking to talk to you if you have a strong interest in Accounting in a regional location. You may be looking for a clear career pathway and a Firm that can support your development and career goals.
Your "can do" attitude and enthusiasm will allow you to step up to the unique Boyce approach to accounting and advisory services. You are looking for a long-term career and you're motivated and excited by the career progression and learning and development opportunities Boyce has to offer.
Experience working in a public practice environment is a must.
Why choose Boyce?
- Defined Career pathways for continued career progression
- Receive innovative learning and development opportunities
- Secondment opportunities available to increase your knowledge depth
- Financial support for post-graduate study, including study leave and textbook allowance
- Access to flexible work arrangements.
Boyce takes pride in the great team culture and fantastic employee benefits it offers team members in recognition for their valuable contributions.
For further information or to apply, visit boycecareers.com or contact us on 02 69 710 600.