Closing Date: 10/09/2021
Boyce Chartered Accountants are Australia's top Regional Accounting firm, with locations in Wagga Wagga, Goulburn, Moree, Dubbo and Cooma.
What will you do?
- Learn from and work with industry professionals across different business functions;
- Apply your knowledge of clients/firm and industry trends and current issues;
- Participate in targeted and relevant professional training;
- Prepare accurate and concise financial statements, work papers, management reports, and assist with an array of client matters.
Why choose Boyce?
- Defined Career pathways for continued career progression
- Receive innovative learning and development opportunities
- Secondment opportunities available to increase your knowledge depth
- Financial support for study, including study leave and textbook allowance
- Access to flexible work arrangements.
Find out more about the Benefits of Boyce at our Careers page: https://www.boycecareers.com/great-team/rewards-and-benefits
Who can apply?
- Those who have completed a relevant degree and intend to study, or have started their CA or CPA studies.
- You will have some experience in a public practice setting.
- You'll need all the usual communication and presentation skills, as well as an interest in the industry and your career and personal development.
- You will be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency status, with a consistent academic record.
Why make the move?
Location, location, location! Cooma is known as the Capital of the Snowy Mountains and is ideally situated within a few hours from the beach, the snow and Canberra! There's plenty of excellent hiking and camping in the Kosciusko National Park. You can experience the best snow seasons NSW has on offer in the winter and make the most of the beautiful South Coast in Summer.
The local Airport is just 15km's from town, and rail services operate daily.
To find out more this great community has to offer, please get in touch with Cooma Visitor Centre https://visitcooma.com.au/. The team will be able to provide you with an information package on local amenities and services, as well as offering the greatest insight into what life is like in Cooma.