Closing Date: 09/06/2021
Boyce Chartered Accountants are Australia's top Regional Accounting firm, with locations in Wagga Wagga, Goulburn, Moree, Dubbo and Cooma.
What will you do?
- Learn from and work with industry professionals across different business functions;
- Apply your knowledge of clients/firm and industry trends and current issues;
- Participate in targeted and relevant professional training;
- Prepare accurate and concise financial statements, work papers, management reports, and assist with an array of client matters.
Why choose Boyce?
- Defined Career pathways for continued career progression
- Receive innovative learning and development opportunities
- Secondment opportunities available to increase your knowledge depth
- Financial support for study, including study leave and textbook allowance
- Access to flexible work arrangements.
Find out more about the Benefits of Boyce at our Careers page: https://www.boycecareers.com/great-team/rewards-and-benefits
Who can apply?
- Those who have completed a relevant degree and intend to study, or have started their CA or CPA studies.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a public practice setting.
- You'll need all the usual communication and presentation skills, as well as an interest in the industry and your career and personal development.
- You will be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency status, with a consistent academic record.
Applications (including a cover letter and resume) can be submitted via Seek or our Careers website.