2022 Traineeships & Cadetships for School Leavers
Location: All Locations
Closing Date: 09/09/2021
Our traineeship and cadetship applications for 2022 are now open!
We have opportuntiies available at Cooma, Dubbo, Goulburn, Moree and Wagga Wagga.
While you grow your career with us, Boyce Chartered Accountants will provide lucrative remuneration, benefits, and reward for your efforts.
What will you do as a Trainee:
Earn while you learn! Reporting to the Local Director, you will be supported in your study and work by an industry leading team.
Take advantage of all Boyce has to offer – weekly learning and development sessions, activities to support your health and wellbeing, financial support for further studies and lots of great social events.
Who should apply?
The successful candidate will have:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Flexibility, initiative and self-motivation.
Organisational skills, especially superior time management skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
Willingness to seek help when required, and to accept and act on advice.
Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Motivated by a diverse workflow as each day will present with a variety of tasks
Well-presented, have sound computer literacy skills and a keen eye for detail
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who might be interested in launching their career in a professional firm. You might have an interest in Business, Accounting, or Bookkeeping.
What you will do as a Cadet:
Working with industry professionals across different business functions, our Cadets and Graduates participate in our impressive Learning and Development programs, while:
- Workpaper preparation for review
- Increase your knowledge and skills of XERO, Phoenix, MYOB Essentials and AR.
- Develop and sustain relationships with local and remote team members
- Ensure compliance requirements and ethical standards are met.
- Communicating with the ATO in relation to basic client matters
- Preparation of client correspondence
Who should apply?
You will be studying (or planning to study) in a relevant field (University or TAFE), such as commerce, business, bookkeeping or accounting.
- First-rate organisation and time management skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- You will be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency status.
Interested in a traineeship or cadetship?
Submit an application, or get in touch with our People & Culture Team on 02 69 710 600 or firstname.lastname@example.org