Location: Cooma, Dubbo, Goulburn, Moree and Wagga Wagga
We're always interested in speaking with extraordinary people who are passionate and interested in a challenging and rewarding career with Australia's largest regional accounting firm.
Boyce is seeking a passionate and solutions orientated Receptionist with an exceptional work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude. This is an opportunity for a positive and proactive individual to be part of a team who embraces personal and professional growth.
While you grow your career with us, Boyce will provide lucrative remuneration, benefits, and reward for your efforts.
- Are ranked in the AFR’s Top 100 Accounting Firms since 2018
- Offer mentoring and coaching from the industries best and brightest
- Give financial support for study
- Deliver flexibility to balance work and personal life
- Provide an impressive learning and development program
- Participate regularly in social and community events
- Provide a fabulous paid parental leave policy
Reporting directly to the Partners, you will be responsible for delivering efficient and effective administrative and clerical support for the Firm.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining electronic and manual filing systems
- Scanning, profiling and saving emails
- Running office errands
- Assisting with the organisation of internal social events and corporate functions
- Covering reception, answering phone calls and meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Assist the Accounting team in bills preparation and other tasks
- Assist in the successful delivery of ad-hoc projects, for example, client engagement updates and corporate register compliance procedures.
- Responsible for procurement of stationery and upkeep of office equipment
- Ensuring the office environment looks presentable and tidy
- Act as first point of contact for visitors
This is an exciting position for someone who might be interested in launching their career in a professional firm.
The successful candidate will have:
- Sound computer literacy skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility, initiative and self-motivation
- Organisational skills, especially superior time management skills and the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Motivation to be involved with a diverse workflow as each day will present a variety of tasks
- Commitment to be immersed in a critical role and become a valued team member
- Ideally a desire to work full time, but would consider part time and job sharing
What you will bring to our Firm
- Business Administration experience and/or qualifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively communicate with varied clientele over different mediums
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Motivation and ability to work successfully in an individual and team environment
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your application directly through LinkedIn. If you are curious about what a long-term career at Boyce could offer and would like to learn more about this position, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boyce is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values an innovative and diverse workplace where all colleagues can be their authentic selves.
We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds and experience levels including those looking to return to the workforce, school and college leavers and individuals looking for flexibility.