Experience accounting life
Boyce offers vacation placement and work experience opportunities to tertiary students who are currently enrolled in a business-related tertiary course and to school students who are studying a business subject and seriously considering a career in accounting.
You will learn from an experienced team of professionals, gaining practical on the job experience.
Contact Us to discuss our current opportunities
- School Work Experience Program
Boyce has developed a fantastic work experience program for students undertaking business-related subjects in Years 11 and 12.
Our program is structured to ensure you have every opportunity to see behind the scenes to discover what accounting is all about. Perhaps surprisingly, you’ll find it’s not all about numbers!
The Boyce team work with many of the top rural and regional businesses across a broad range of industries. We have an enviable reputation for our unique management accounting approach and proactive business advisory services.
At Boyce it’s not just about preparing tax returns and end of year financial statements. It’s more about reporting, analysing and providing insightful advice to help our clients maximise their wealth.
- University Vacation Placement
If you're currently undertaking a business-related degree and would like to get some experience in a professional practice, our program may suit you.
Boyce offers tertiary students the opportunity to gain practical, on-the-ground experience through a vacation placement during university holidays for between 2-8 weeks.
Our work placement program is structured so you can:
- Have behind the scenes access to discover how we help our clients achieve their financial goals
- Learn how to prepare a BAS, tax returns, financial statements and management accounting reports
- Participate in our weekly learning and development sessions to grow your knowledge
- Have exposure to a variety of accounting systems.